B LIST (Non Specialist)
1. To have a minimum of 4 years judging experience of the Breed and have the support of the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club.
2. To have judged a minimum of fifteen (15) classes of Staffordshire Bull Terriers with dogs actually present and at a minimum of four (4) recognised KC Shows.
3. To have judged a minimum of 40 dogs in this breed actual.
4. To have attended at least one Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed specific judging seminar and passed an assessment where applicable, (Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club Policy as of 1.7.2001).
5. All future named inclusions to have attended a Conformation and Movement “Hands On Assessment” conducted by a Kennel Club Accredited Trainer and passed the assessment.
SURNAME TITLE INITIALS ADDRESS POSTCODE TELEPHONE
Ashe Mr J 16 Ebrook Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1NY 0121 355 4562
Averis Mr J Haden House Farm, Dephouse Road, Cheadle, Staffs ST10 2NN 01543 750916
Baldwin Mr K The Meadows, Gerrards Lane, Halewood, Liverpool LZ64 4XF 0151 498 4006
Dace Mr J 65 Low Street, Cheslyn Hay, Walsall, West Midlands WS6 7HH 01922 412140
Goodwin Mr K 24 Wrens Avenue, Tipton, West Midlands DY4 8AF 0121 530 3734
Greenway Mr P Wharf Farm, Fosse Road, Newark NG23 5QH Hollings Mrs P Carlton Hall Farm, Carlton, Yeadon, Nr. Leeds LS19 7BG 0113 250 5113
James Mr W Heol Fawr, Pennyrheol, Caerphilly, Mid Glamorgan CF8 2JU 01222 884126
Plane Mr S Vane Hall, Blandford Place, Seaham, Co. Durham SR7 7RX 0191 581 2200
Richardson Mr C 45, Great Western Avenue, Bridgend CF31 1NN 01656 665642
Snook Miss F Moorledge Farm, Chew Magna, Bristol BS40 8TL 01275 332652