B LIST (Non Specialist)
- To have a minimum of four years judging experience in any one breed and have the support of the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club.
- To have judged a minimum of twenty five classes of Staffordshire Bull Terriers with dogs actually present and at a minimum of five recognised KC Shows.
- To have judged a minimum of seventy five dogs in this breed actual.
- To have attended at least one Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed specific judging seminar and passed an assessment where applicable (Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club Policy 01.07.2001).
- All future named inclusions to have attended a Conformation and Movement “Hands On Assessment” conducted by a Kennel Club Accredited Trainer and passed the assessment.
SURNAME TITLE INITIALS ADDRESS POSTCODE TELEPHONE
Ashe Mr J 16 Ebrook Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1NY 0121 355 4562
Averis Mr J Haden House Farm, Dephouse Road, Cheadle, Staffs ST10 2NN 01543 750916
Baldwin Mr K The Meadows, Gerrards Lane, Halewood, Liverpool LZ64 4XF 0151 498 4006
Dace Mr J 65 Low Street, Cheslyn Hay, Walsall, West Midlands WS6 7HH 01922 412140
Goodwin Mr K 24 Wrens Avenue, Tipton, West Midlands DY4 8AF 0121 530 3734
Greenway Mr P Wharf Farm, Fosse Road, Newark NG23 5QH Hollings Mrs P Carlton Hall Farm, Carlton, Yeadon, Nr. Leeds LS19 7BG 0113 250 5113
James Mr W Heol Fawr, Pennyrheol, Caerphilly, Mid Glamorgan CF8 2JU 01222 884126
Plane Mr S Vane Hall, Blandford Place, Seaham, Co. Durham SR7 7RX 0191 581 2200
Richardson Mr C 45, Great Western Avenue, Bridgend CF31 1NN 01656 665642
Snook Miss F Moorledge Farm, Chew Magna, Bristol BS40 8TL 01275 332652