1. To have a minimum of 7 years judging experience in any one breed (to include 5 years in this breed) and have the support of the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club. (KC Policy)
2. To have judged a minimum of one Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed club show and with each sex having been judged at breed club show level.
3. To have judged SBT’s with evidence of an adequate geographical spread of appointments
4. To have judged a minimum of 60 classes of Staffordshire Bull Terriers with exhibits actually present in each of those classes.
5. To have judged a minimum of 160 Staffordshire Bull Terriers actual.
6. To have awarded C.C’s in at least one other breed. (KC Policy)
7. To have attended at least one breed specific judging seminar run in accordance with the relevant KC Code of Best Practice and passed an exam and/or assessment where applicable.
8. To have bred or owned a minimum of three dogs of any breed when they obtained their first entry in the Kennel Club Stud Book. (KC Policy).
SURNAME TITLE INITIALS ADDRESS POSTCODE TELEPHONE
Watson Mr J S c/o 79 Acre Road, Middleton, Leeds LS10 4EG