A3 (Breed Specialists)
1. Minimum of 7 years judging experience in the breed by the date of any nominated/offered Championship show if applicable) and have the support of the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club. (KC Policy)
2. To have judged both sexes at a minimum of either 2 breed club shows or 1 breed club show and 3 Breed Club supported Entry Shows.
3. To have judged SBT’s with evidence of an adequate geographical spread of appointments of which a min of 60 classes judged.
4. To have judged a minimum of 60 classes of Staffordshire Bull Terriers with exhibits actually present in each of those classes.
5. To have judged a minimum of 160 Staffordshire Bull Terriers actual. (KC Policy)
6. To have attended a seminar given by a Kennel Club Accredited Trainer and passed the relevant examination on Kennel Club Regulations and judging procedures. (KC Policy as of 2001).
7. To have attended a seminar given by a Kennel Club Accredited Trainer on Conformation and Movement. (KC Policy as of 1.7.2001)
8. To have attended a Points of a Dog assessment conducted by a Kennel Club Accredited Trainer and passed the assessment. (KC Policy as of 1.7.2005)
9. To have attended at least one breed club specific seminar run in accordance with the relevant Kennel Club Code of Best Practice and passed an examination and/or assessment where applicable. (KC Policy as of 1.7.2001)
10. Must comply with future KC mandatory requirements as automatically included and updated in the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club rules.
11. To have bred and/or owned a minimum of 3 dogs of the breed when they obtained their first entry in the Kennel Club Stud Book (Save in exceptional circumstances). (KC Policy)
12. To have stewarded at 12 open or championship shows (KC Policy).
SURNAME TITLE INITIALS ADDRESS POSTCODE TELEPHONE
Carter Mrs G The Willows, Coast Road, Tanlan, Nth Wales CH8 9JY 01745 888069
Hammond Mrs S 17 Malyon Road, Hadleigh, Suffolk IP7 6RE 01473 829314
Jackson Mr W 80 Cannock Wood Street, Cannock, Staffs WS12 0PW 01543 451900
Simpson Mr S 5 The Hollies, Wigan WN1 2NQ 07717 794650