A3 LIST (Breed Specialists)
- Minimum of 8 years judging experience in the breed and have the support of the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club (KC Policy).
- To have judged at a minimum of 3 separate Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed club shows and with each sex having been judged at breed club show level.
- To have judged SBT’s with evidence of an adequate geographical spread of appointments of which a min of 50 classes judged, to be not less than 50 miles from home town.
- To have judged a minimum of 100 classes of Staffordshire Bull Terriers with exhibits actually present in each of those classes.
- To have judged a minimum of 400 Staffordshire Bull Terriers actual.
- To have attended a seminar given by a Kennel Club Accredited Trainer and passed the relevant examination on Kennel Club Regulations and judging procedures (KC Policy as of 2001).
- To have attended a seminar given by a Kennel Club Accredited Trainer on Conformation and Movement (KC Policy as of 01.07.2001).
- To have attended a Conformation & Movement “Hand-on-Assessment” conducted by a Kennel Club Accredited Trainer and passed the assessment (KC Policy as of 01.07.2005).
- To have attended at least one breed club specific seminar run in accordance with the relevant Kennel Club Code of Best Practice and passed an examination and/or assessment where applicable (KC Policy as of 1.7.2001).
- Must comply with future KC mandatory requirements as automatically included and updated in the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club rules.
- To have bred and/or owned a minimum of 3 dogs when they obtained their first entry in the Kennel Club Stud Book (Save in exceptional circumstances).
- To have stewarded at 12 shows (KC Policy).
SURNAME TITLE INITIALS ADDRESS POSTCODE TELEPHONE
Carter Mrs G The Willows, Coast Road, Tanlan, Nth Wales CH8 9JY 01745 888069
Hammond Mrs S 17 Malyon Road, Hadleigh, Suffolk IP7 6RE 01473 829314
Jackson Mr W 80 Cannock Wood Street, Cannock, Staffs WS12 0PW 01543 451900
Simpson Mr S 5 The Hollies, Wigan WN1 2NQ 07717 794650